
(from Nathan) When I was a baby, my daddy would take my hands and put them on the corners of his mouth and hold them while he would talk. He used to do that so I would watch his mouth move. Now that I am a big boy, I like to put my hands on his lips and I try to move my lips like he does. I like when he smiles big and makes funny faces at me. My mommy smiles whenever she watches us do this...sometimes she cries a bit too but she is always smiling. When I try to make sounds like Daddy, they come out a little funny and Daddy says I sound like an owl hooting. That's okay, because someday I am going to surprise them both and say "Mamma and Dadda", then I can watch their mouths fall on the floor.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home