Dery Photography

Thursday, January 11, 2007

MUST TRY!

So I HATE dusting...can't even put into words how much I hate it! I don't know what got into me, but on a recent visit to Sam's, I thought I should try this.....




I figured it might spark my interest to dust..at least once, knowing full well it would sit next to my Pledge and dust rags and other dusting accessories that have never been used. (My mom would be so disappointed...she can pass the white glove test on a moment's notice!)

Now, I am not saying that house work is fun or that I now love dusting...but for the time...this product makes me LOOK for things to dust! You have to try it!

And here's a picture of Nathan, since that is what this blog is really about! This is from a month or two ago, but the face pretty much sums up his day today...4 shots and a really SLOW nurse administering them :-(

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

That boy looks drugged!! awww
Looks like I'll have to try the swiffers! I can see some pretty dusty things right in front of me that could use it! (ick!)

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home